This is a guide to show how to add a position on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on Company Settings.
3. Select Organizational Structure.
4. Go into Positions Management.
5. Click on Add a new position.
6. Click on the Name text bar and type the name of your choice for the position.
7. (Optional) Click on the Abbreviation text bar and give an abbreviation of your choice to the position.
8. Select a color of your choice for the position.
9. Type the desired code for the position in the Code text bar.
Warning: Make sure the code is the same one as the one in your intergration system
10. Click on Next.
11. Click on Select one or more teams.
12. Select the team(s) of your choice.
13. Click on Select one or more employees.
14. Select the employee(s) of your choice.
15. Click on Save and the changes will be applied to your account.