This is how you add a premium on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Payroll and Time Off.
4. Go into the Shift Premiums Management section.
5. Click on Add a premium.
6. Click on the Name text bar and give a name to the premium.
7. Click on the Premium Type section and select the type of your premium.
8. For this example, we will choose the Hourly rate multiplier.
9. Enter the value of your premium in the Premium Value field.
10. Enter the code of your premium in the Code text field.
Warning: Make sure the code is the same as the one in your integration
11. Click on Next.
12. Select the desired settings and click Save to add the premium to your account.