This is how you add an overtime rule on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Payroll and Time Off.
4. Go into the Overtime calculation rules section.
5. Click on Add overtime rule.
6. Click on the Name field and give a name to the overtime rule.
7. Click on the Period reference field.
8. Select the desired period reference.
9. Click on the "More than" field.
10. Select the amount of hours from which the overtime will apply.
11. Click on the Type of Overtime field.
12. Select the type of overtime.
13. Enter the applicable value for the overtime rule.
14. Enter the code for the overtime rule.
15. Click on Next.
16. Select the desired settings and click Save to add the overtime rule to your account.