Once your employees have been added to your Evolia you will want to assign them to the teams they can work for.
If an employee changes teams, you can always modify them the same way. There are no limits to the number of teams an employee can work for.
- Open theEvolia web console
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Scroll to or search for the employee
- Click on the employee’s name to open his profile.
- Click on the pencil beside Teams.
- Check all of the teams the employee can work for.
- Click on the “X”. They will automatically be saved.
Note: Once an employee is added to a team, all managers of this team will automatically be able to see and assign the employee.
If needed, you can also bulk assign teams to multiple employees at once. Learn how here.