Once your employees have been added to your Evolia you will want to assign them the positions they are qualified to fill in for.
If an employee changes positions, or gains new ones, following a training for example,, you can always modify them at all times. There are no limits to the number of positions an employee can have.
- Open the Evolia web console
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Scroll to or search for the employee
- Click on the employee’s name to open his profile.
- Click on the pencil beside Positions.
- Check all of the positions the employee can fill.
- Click on the “X”. They will automatically be saved.
If needed, you can also bulk assign positions to multiple employees at once. Learn how here.