One of the main advantages of Evolia’s time and attendance module is that it automatically prepares your payroll files from the punch data or timesheets of your employees.
Thus, you avoid the double entry of your information, minimize the risk of errors and benefit from the many business rules of Evolia's time management tools!
- Open the Evolia Web console.
- Go to the Timesheets.
- Make sure your timesheets have been approved beforehand. If necessary, approve your timesheets, when all the timesheets are approved for the week displayed, a green confirmation banner will appear at the top of your screen.
- Click on the report export icon
- Select the report format to export, as well as the report type. By default, choose timesheets, or choose the name of your payroll software if it is in the list.
- Select the dates for which you want to export your timesheets.
- Click Generate.
Note: To ensure that the exported file is compatible with your payroll software, ask your account manager if this software is supported by Evolia. In many cases, you can also transfer the information directly there without having to export it first.