This is how you add a location to your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Organizational Structure.
4. Go into Locations Management.
5. Click on Add a new location.
6. Click the Name field and give a name to your location.
7. Click the Abbreviation field and give an abbreviation to your location.
8. Click the Address field and enter the adress of your location.
9. Click the Code field and enter the code of your location.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Select one or more teams.
12. Select the team(s) of your choice.
13. Click on the Members section.
14. Select the employee(s) that are going to work at this location.
15. Click on Save and the changes will be applied to your account.