This is how you change your fallback priorities on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console.
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Employee Mobility.
4. Go into Manage fallback invitations.
5. To change the fallback priorities for the teams, click on the three dots next to the team of your choice.
6. Click on Manage.
7. Click on the Fallback teams associated bar.
8. Select the team of your choice.
9. Click on Save.
10. To modify the fallback priorities for the positions, click on Positions.
11. Click the three dots next next to the position of your choice.
12. Select Manage.
13. Click on the Fallback positions associated bar.
14. Select the desired position(s).
15. Click on Save to apply the changes.
16. To change the fallback priorities for the locations, click on Locations.
17. Click on the three dots next to the desired location.
18. Select Manage.
19. Click on the Fallback locations associated bar.
20. Select the location(s) of your choice.
21. Click on Save to apply the changes.