Did a new employee join your team? Congrats! Learn how to create their employee profile so they can kickstart their involvement in managing their own schedules.
Audience: Administrator, Supervisor, Manager
1. Navigate to the Evolia console
2. Go to the Employees Tab
3. Click on Add an Employee
4. Type the First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number of the new Employee
5. Click on Next
6. Click on the dropdown menu to select the Teams
Select one or more teams
7. Click on the dropdown menu to select the Positions
Select one or more positions
8. Click on the dropdown menu to select the Locations
Select one or more locations.
9. Click on Next
10. Optional: Type the Employee ID, the Hourly Wage, the Max hours per week, the Max hours per pay period
11. Click on the Hiring Date field to access the calendar
Select the Hiring Date
12. Select Send Invitation if you would like the employee to receive an invitation right away.
13. Click Save
Download as a PDF: How to create a new Employee