This is how you add a standard invitation rule on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Invitation & Assignment.
4. Go into Invitation & Assignment Priority.
5. Click on Add a new invitation rule.
6. Click on Next.
7. Click on the Name field and give a name to the rule.
8. Click on the Prioritize Invitations according to the following criteria field.
9. Select the desired criteria.
10. (Optionnal) Click on the Minimum Required Score field to apply a minimum score to receive the invitation.
11. (Optionnal) Select the minimum score desired.
12. Click on the Phases duration field.
13. Select the desired phase duration for the invitation.
14. Click Save to apply the changes to the account.