This is how you add a new advanced invitation rule on your Evolia account.
1. Navigate to the Evolia web console
2. Click on the Company settings icon.
3. Select Invitation & Assignment.
4. Go into the Invitation & Assignment Priority section.
5. Click on Add a new invitation rule.
6. Click on the Invitation modes bar.
7. Select Advanced.
8. Click on Next.
9. Select Invitation Phases 1.
10. Select the invitation criterias of your choice and the delay before sending invitations for the following phase of your choice.
11. Click on Add a phase to add a phase.
12. Select Invitation Phases 2.
13. Select the desired invitation criterias and click on Next.
14. Select the Assignment Priority of your choice.
15. For this example we are going to select Score (descending order).
16. Click on Next.
17. Click on the Rule Name text bar and type a name of your choice.
18. Click on Save to apply the rule to your account.