This is how you can add a statutory holiday from the request section on Evolia.
Audience: Administrator, Supervisor, Manager
1. Navigate to console.evolia.com
2. Go into Requests the section.
3. Click on the Add a statutory holiday icon.
4. Click on the Name field.
5. Enter a Name in the text Bar.
6. Click on the Type of leave bar.
7. Select the Statutory Holiday Type of leave.
Make sure the Statutory Holiday is created in your type of leaves.
8. Click on the Date bar.
9. Select the desired date.
10. Click on the Calculation Type bar.
11. Select the calculation type between "Fixed number of hours" and "Based on the hours worked in the previous days/weeks".
If you select Based on the hours worked in the previous days/weeks, make sure to check all the necessary checkboxes to set it up properly.
12. If you desire to cancel the shifts or set the employees unavailable for that day, click on the desired switch.
13. Once you are done setting the statutory holiday up, click on Next.
14. Select the employees to whom the statutory applies and click on Next.
15. Confirm and click on Save to apply the Statutory Holiday.
Download as PDF: How to add a statutory holiday